Sciatica SOS Review: Your Guide To Eliminating Sciatica Pain In 7 Days Or Less – Guaranteed!
FREE E-BOOK FOR YOU JUST CLICK THE LINK>>>>>>>> CLICK NOW
If you’ve spent time researching sciatica cures, you’ve probably already heard about Sciatica SOS™ – a treatment program that guarantees to eliminate pain in just 7 days.
But what’s included in the program? And can it really resolve your pain that quickly?
I spent some time researching Sciatica SOS™ to find out the truth. Here’s what I found.
Overview of Sciatica SOS™
Sciatica SOS™ is a program created by Glen Johnson – a former sciatica sufferer whose pain became so bad he couldn’t even do the grocery shopping…he had to rely on his wife to do all the work.
After years of struggling with pain that was becoming increasingly worse – and trying every conventional treatment, such as pain medication and regular visits to a chiropractor – Glen realized it was time to try something new.
That’s when he was introduced to a different way of treating sciatica by a family friend. The treatment, originally developed in Ancient Nepal, gave Glen almost instant pain relief. And within five days, his sciatica pain had disappeared completely.
In Sciatica SOS™, Glen reveals the exect treatment program so you can follow along and achieve similar results.
What’s Included in Sciatica SOS™?
The course starts with a useful section explaining the most common causes of sciatica. It also helps you identify the underlying reason for YOUR pain.
This is essential because there are many potential causes of sciatica, and they need to be treated differently (this is also a big reason why Googling generic treatments doesn’t work and will likely make your sciatica worse).
Once you’ve completed this section, the real meat of the program begins. Glen guides you through each of the following types of treatment, and tells you exactly which to use depending on the underlying cause you discovered earlier:
- Home remedies (page 26) – seven of the most powerful remedies you can make at home to eliminate sciatic pain.
- Exercise program (page 29) – specific exercises to resolve any underlying cause of sciatica.
- Sleep therapy (page 62) – an essential, but often overlooked, component in treating sciatica.
- Diet (page 64) – simple, easy alterations you can make to your diet to quickly resolve pain and prevent sciatica from returning.
For most people with sciatica, these four treatments will be enough to resolve pain quickly. But for those who need a little extra help, there are also advanced sections about “Trigger Point Therapy” and how to “Reorganize Your Skeletal System.”
Does it Work?
At this stage, you’re probably thinking that the program sounds powerful – but can it really work?
I don’t blame you for being skeptical. I was too. But that’s when I started to read some of the success stories with the program – and the transformations are incredible.
Here’s an example from Jane Eddington, Minnesota:
“Thank you so much for this Glen! After 3 months struggling to get a good night’s sleep due to the pain, I was searching online to see if there was something out there that could help as pain killers and NSAIDs just weren’t cutting it.
When I ran across your site my first thought was it sounded too good to be true, but gave it a try anyway seeing that you had a money back guarantee in place.
I could hardly believe it; literally the next day the pain was gone and I was able to get a proper night’s sleep. You’re a life saver.”
And another, from Michael Pierce, Ireland:
“I can’t thank you enough Glenn!
I was a sciatica sufferer for years and had wasted thousands of dollars on all kinds of therapies and medications, from epidural injections to chiropractic treatments. I’d get temporary relief but after a few days the pain would be back.
It had gotten to the point where tying my own shoe laces had become a pain-staking 10 minute task.
A friend of mine sent me a link to Sciatica SOS on Facebook and barely 5 days later the pain was gone completely and I have my mobility back. One month later I am still completely pain-free. This should be a must to anyone with sciatica.”
These are just a few of the success stories – there are many at the Sciatica SOS™ website. Click here to check them out.
Conclusion – Is Sciatica SOS™ worth buying?
Sciatica can make even basic tasks such as sleeping or unloading groceries painful. It’s also a condition that the medical profession often doesn’t take seriously – which can be incredibly frustrating for those affected by it.
Glen understands these frustrations, and has designed Sciatica SOS™ to provide rapid pain relief without dangerous medicine, expensive treatments or hours of therapy.
The program also doesn’t rely on covering up pain or temporarily reducing it. Instead, the four treatment sections are designed to eliminate sciatica permanently.
My opinion? This is an excellent program that is a bargain at this price.
In fact, if you’re suffering with sciatica pain, I recommend purchasing Sciatica SOS™ today and trying the program immediately. If it works– great! And if it doesn’t, Glen offers a full money-back guarantee for 60-days, so you have nothing to lose. So don’t delay another minute to benefit from this amazing offer!
FREE E-BOOK FOR YOU JUST CLICK THE LINK>>>>>>>> CLICK NOW
IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table
Foam, Steel, PVC
- Sturdy inversion table for reducing back stress and stimulating circulation
- Tubular steel frame, memory-foam nylon backrest, and powder-coated finish
- Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers; inverts up to 180 degrees
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions; Folds for storage; measures 26 x 65 x 49 inches (W x H x D);
- Product Weight – 75 pounds, Carton Weight – 85 pounds, Weight Capacity – Supports up to 350 pounds.
The IronMan Gravity 4000 inversion table is built with a durable tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. 2 ½ inches thick Memory-foam vinyl covered backrest for a comfortable head and back. It has tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers that provide stability when inverting.
Extra-long safety handles provide easy return to the upright position and vinyl safety covers are added for safety.
The ergonomically molded ankle holders provide comfort and security. When not in use, the Gravity 4000 can be folded.
• Helps reduce back stress by relieving pressure on vertebrae discs and ligament• Can reduce fatigue, stress and relaxes the overall body• Can promote stimulation of blood circulation to relieve stiff muscles•
Helps reduce the effect of aging due to gravity• Increases body flexibility to improve athletic performance• Helps relieve lower back aches due to sitting or standing.
I’m up to about 15 minutes but it takes a little time to work up to it. I do it about 170
degrees with no negative effects.
I always feel relaxed when I am done and my lower back issues have almost completely disappeared.
should have done this 20 years ago
on October 24, 2016
back pain, hip pain, neck pain. it was either this one or the teeter for twice the cost. very easy and quick to assemble, especially if you have the knack for assembling things like this.
Very sturdy and comfortable. easy to operate except for the lever that locks your ankles in; easy to lock you in but somewhat difficult to press the knob down to release your ankles. after 3 days, much less back pain, hip pain, neck pain. not looking for a new 63 year old body, just some reduction in pain. IT WORKS.
Removable lumbar pad cushions and compresses the lower back for concentrated support
- Extra stability form stainless steel supports along spine
- Internal molded plastic component eliminates brace rolling or bunching
- Custom fit with dual, outer elastic tension straps
- Different sizes available
Mueller Adjustable Back Brace with Lumbar Pad The Mueller Adjustable Back Brace with Lumbar Pad helps relieve lower back pain from strains, sprains and muscle spasms. Double layer design allows for custom fit and adjustable compression to abdomen and lower back. Helps provide relief from injuries and strenuous activity to keep you active.
Breathable fabric for comfortable all-day wear. Removable lumbar pad cushions and compresses the lower back for concentrated support. Extra stability form stainless steel supports along spine. Internal molded plastic component eliminates brace rolling or bunching. Custom fit with dual, outer elastic tension straps.
One Size Fits Most – Fits waist sizes 28 – 50″ (71 -127 cm). NEW EXTENDED SIZE:Fits waist sizes 50 – 70″ (127 – 177 cm). Indications The Mueller Adjustable Back Brace with Lumbar Pad helps provide relief from injuries and strenuous activity to keep you active. Goals Increase lumbar compression. Reinforce lumbar region. Decrease anti-inflammatory medications. Decrease pain symptoms. Promote good posture. Improve quality of life.
The studies have consistently found it will not make you weaker. But I would recommend you strengthening your lower back multifidus muscles (see Treat Your Own Spinal Stenosis for more on that) – current research shows strong multifidus muscles can also prevent back problems.
0 out of 5 starsJust What I Needed
Size: X-Large/Plus SizeColor: blackVerified Purchase
Number One, I suppose, is that I got the largest size and it fits. I didn’t want to get something that would be too small. The XXXL is actually so large I have to close it up almost all the way (and I was a hefty 335lbs when I started using this).
Next, it has an extra set of belt straps that you wrap around again, this allows making it real snug and feels fit and solid. Appears very well made. Heavy duty. And just what I needed on a campaign to get moving, walking and even some serious exercising again. Um…so comfortable that I even use it if going to sit at typing chair for long time.
As Seen On TV Copper Fit Back Pro – Copper Infused Compression Technology Designed To Provide Everyday Support And Relief For Lower Back Muscles
Copper Fit Back Pro provides everyday support and relief for lower back muscles with a flexible form fitting design for any size body. The copper infused compression technology and moisture-wicking fabric is designed for greater mobility and comfort for any type of lifestyle. Copper Fit Back Pro has a contoured, lightweight style to fit discreetly under clothes and provide the amount of compression you desire.
Buy One for $19.99 + FREE S&H
Color: Black with Copper Trim
- 89% polyester / 11% spandex
- Back support with high-quality, copper-infused fabric designed for maximum comfort and mobility
- Provides lower back support and targeted relief
- Adjustable straps for form-fitting compression
- Contoured, slim and lightweight design fits discreetly under clothes
- Copper ions bound to the fiber level during manufacturing help reduce odors
5 starsGood Product
on September 28, 2016
Size: Large/X-Large Unisex Waist Size 39″-50″Color: Black with Copper TrimVerified Purchase
The product is excellent once you fit it correctly. At times, the velcro can irritae the skin when not fir properly,
Treatment options for sciatica depend upon the underlying medical condition. Some treatments may include:
- Education – teaching patients spinal anatomy and basic body mechanics to help them manage their condition
- Physical therapy
- Heat and ice therapy
- Surgery is required in some cases
SCIATICA, BACK & HIP PAIN RELIEF AT NIGHT: Ergonomically designed knee pillow fits comfortably between your knees and provides maximum support and comfort at night that helps relieve sciatica pain and pressure on the lower back
- PREMIUM HIGH-DENSITY MEMORY FOAM: Made with 100% premium quality durable cut memory foam to provide long lasting comfort for hours, superior to other pillows it won’t go flat over time
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ergonomic contoured design keeps your legs, hip and spine in ideal alignment while sleeping and improves circulation
- BREATHABLE EASY CLEAN COVER: Breathable zippered cover ensures the pillow does not get warm and is machine washable for easy cleaning
- FULLY GUARANTEED: Customer satisfaction is our top priority, money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied, no questions asked!
Do you have trouble sleeping because of sciatic or nerve pain? Does your back pain keep waking you up at night? If sciatic pain, lower back pain or hip discomfort keeps you awake at night ComfiLife 100% Memory Foam Knee pillow can help alleviate your pain.
ComfiLife Knee Pillow is ergonomically designed to provide ideal spinal alignment and support that helps reduce sciatica, lower back, hip or joint pain.
Recommended For: Sciatica Maternity back pain Hip support Knee / leg pain
Yes I’m very thankful.
By maggy on June 21, 2016
If you found this review to be helpful, please press the buy now button above this review.
About the Product
- BREAKTHROUGH NEW THERAPEUTIC DESIGN – Our new firm cushion is made from the highest quality memory foam and specifically addresses the limitations of the outdated but still Best Selling U-Shaped cut-out soft cushion. A body that is properly aligned and balanced (side to side) will recover from injury more quickly and can, on average, function pain-free for longer periods.
- ELEVATED BACK ARCH & UNIQUE HIP CRADLE – Our revolutionary cushion’s elevated back arch lifts and supports the back promoting proper spinal alignment and posture. Unlike the U-Shape cut out cushion, our integrated design does not “splay out” but always holds its form and function.
- BOWLING PIN SHAPED HOLLOW DESIGN – Our innovative hollow ventilating space extends from the coccyx to the genital areas offering relief for hemorrhoids, sensitive prostates, low sperm count, post delivery recovery for mothers and a host of many other conditions. The U-Shape cushion can’t provide relief in these areas and can actually worsen conditions.
- COOL MESH COVER & ANTI SLIP BOTTOM – Our removable, washable, soft and breathable airy mesh cover keeps you cool and dry. The U-Shaped cushion velour fabric becomes both hot and sticky is simply not comfortable or sanitary for the long-term sedentary user. Our cutting edge non-slip fabric technology to insure the cushion stays planted to its surface.
- NO HASSLE WARRANTY- Includes a 3 year WARRANTY with our 90 day “No questions asked” money back/replacement guarantee!
Color: Titanium Black
Introducing our revolutionary new cushion that is designed to provide “actual relief.” Countless hours of research have produced the next generation in cutting edge therapeutic cushion technology which properly positions the seated body for optimal health and recovery. A body that is properly aligned and balanced (side to side) will recover from injury more quickly and can, on average, function pain-free for longer periods of time. New breakthrough features of our cushion that can really make a difference in your life:
Answer:Yes, the pad has done everything I hoped it would. It raises my thighs off the seat, straightens my back and corrects my posture. I went from being in pain every night to no pain at all.
By Bsm3 on November 30, 2015
After getting my chair adjusted to the correct hight, to compensate from the thickness of the cushion the test was on!
About the Product
- IMMEDIATE back and neck pain relief in the comfort of your home in as little as 20 minutes per day
- ELIMINATES the need for expensive treatments as well as therapist, masseuse and chiropractor visits
- EFFECTIVELY induces a state of complete relaxation while reducing aches, pain, stress and tension
- RELIEVES not only back, neck, shoulder and sciatic pain whether mild or chronic but also relieves headaches
- OTHER BENEFITS include improved sleep, circulation, and mood as well an increase in energy levels
Nayoya Acupressure Point Mat and Pillow Set Has A Total of 7,992 Acupoints
Acupressure has long been a best kept secret for pain relief. Now you can get immediate back and neck pain relief in the comfort of your own home in as little as 20 minutes per day.
Enjoy immediate natural pain relief in your own home without the expense of a chiropractor, masseuse, acupuncturist or physical therapist with the Nayoya Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set.
The acupressure mat and pillow help alleviate back and neck pain, sciatica, and muscle spasms without resorting to prescription pain killers or expensive treatments. Using the wisdom of alternative medicine, they provide effective pain relief that is simple and easy to use. Simply lie down shirtless on the mat and rest your neck on the pillow while thousands of acupressure points work on the body, increasing blood flow and promoting healing.
The Acupressure mat and pillow use tiny little sharp plastic acupoints to stimulate the body’s pressure points similar to acupuncture but without the use of skin piercing needles. When the pressure points of the body are stimulated, tension in the muscle is released while an increase in blood flow and circulation in the area slowly aids in healing and promotes complete relaxation and well being. In essence, acupressure point stimulation causes the body to heal itself so that it can function optimally.
Yes. I start out by sitting on the edge of my bed with my feet on top of the mat. Then, I will stand up, but even standing for a minute takes a lot of discipline! 🙂 It hurts. So I do this in repetitions. Sit, then stand and then sit again. To go to my high arches, I place my feet right over the head rest while sitting… see more Yes. I start out by sitting on the edge of my bed with my feet on top of the mat. Then, I will stand up, but even standing for a minute takes a lot of discipline! 🙂 It hurts. So I do this in repetitions. Sit, then stand and then sit again. To go to my high arches, I place my feet right over the head rest while sitting (not standing). see less
By Culture C Simmons on February 7, 2014
When I read reviews I like to know the persons age and weight or size so I hope this information will be helpful
Though many people use medicines to treat sciatica, these medicines may not be the only solution for the problem. You can treat sciatica naturally too. Natural sciatica treatment helps you steer clear of the numerous side effects that come with various medicines.
Though there is no direct link between food and sciatica, research shows that altering the diet can help treat the problem. Several studies reveal that adding large amounts of potassium to the diet can aid in treatment. Eat potassium rich foods such as bananas, potatoes and oranges. Drinking fresh vegetable juice made from potato, celery and carrots can also help reduce the pain associated with sciatica. Just mix the three vegetables in equal quantities and extract their juice from a blender.
THERE ARE SOME HOME REMEDIES.
There are certain home remedies that have proved to be effective in treating sciatica. One of the most effective remedies that you can use is applying a poultice of horseradish. Apply this paste over the painful area and cover it with a thick towel. Leave on for two to three hours. This will ease the pain and inflammation of the nerves. Simple changes to your sleep environment such as replacing mattresses and bedding should also be considered.
IS Acupuncture THE ANSWER?
This alternative therapy involves inserting needles at specific body points. This is done to release the blocked energy in the body. When the blocked energy is released, the pain is automatically reduced. It is recommended that you opt for a licensed practitioner when trying to treat sciatica with acupuncture.
DEFINITLY THERE ARE SOME Chiropractic treatment
Chiropractic treatment is based on the philosophy that restricted movement can lead to pain in the spine. This treatment involves manipulation of spine to restore mobility and movement. As a result, the pain is reduced. Chiropractic treatment may take some time to deliver results.
Massage IS A VERY GOOD ANSWER
Studies reveal that massage can ease out the symptoms associated with sciatica. It eases out the pressure exerted on the sciatic nerve, which in turn helps reduce pain. Though there are different massage techniques that can help treat sciatica, it is traditional Chinese massage that works the best.
This therapy may not work on the exact cause of pain but it can help you deal with the problem better. Hypnosis puts you in a state of deep relaxation, where your body is open to suggestions. This alters your perception of pain and helps you deal with the problem better.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST Exercise
Regular exercising can be of great aid in treating sciatica. Yoga, pilates and Tai Chi are considered to be beneficial in treating the problem. Simple stretching exercises and aerobic exercises can also aid in the treatment of the problem. However, you must be very careful when exercising as wrong movement can worsen the pain.
Use these natural treatments and you can fight sciatica in the safest manner possible. You may also want to try this:
SEX AND SCIATIC BACK PAIN.
The Sciatic condition is one that is very painful and it is cause by spinal nerve compression. It is such that it makes it difficult to have a great sex life. There are ways that I explain here how to deal with it and have a some what normal sex life
What concerns are there related to sex and sciatica
Sciatica can seriously affect the sex life of both – men and women. It can be painful and quite a put off for both the partners, especially the sufferer. This limiting condition might make sex quite uneasy and create emotional differences in an intimate relationship.
Flexibility and ability to execute movements without pain and discomfort is the key to good sex. But the symptoms of sciatica such as numbness, tingling, burning sensation and weakness make it tough for the sufferer to perform the sex moves. Such hurdles cannot be trounced easily. It is seriously a brave act to “get into the mood” with a hurt body and prepare the frustrated mind to perform the act as the pain would not shun away easily.
Couples who manage to do away with the pain and prepare their mind to assure a healthy sex life, despite depredations of sciatica, do not get to enjoy sex properly. Their sexual acts are limited and they don’t enjoy it all.
HERE ARE SOME SOLUTIONS.
Obviously! You need to get sciatica treated as soon as possible, but it can some time to heal completely. But, how would your partner (who is not suffering from sciatica) react to it? Would he understand your pain? Well, this is what a relationship is all about. Understanding each other and being together despite barricades is what we call love.
* Talk to your partner and tell him/her openly about your problem.
* Give sex a try once, even if you feel uneasy and uncomfortable while performing it.
* Start your sex session by setting up the mood as it would draw your attention away from pain. Go for a hot shower together or give each other a massage. Have an intimate conversation.
* Don’t let stress creep in, just because you are not able to perform sexual acts properly. Frustration can further take a toll on your body and make it impractical for you to perform sex or spend good intimate time together.
* Give your partner all the freedom and try to explore new ideas of sexual expression.
Try new positions for a rewarding voyage towards exploration. Also, don’t shy away from discussing this matter with your doctors as they can surely tell you the best way to deal with it.