IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table For Sciatic Back Pain
By kevincooper • October 24, 2016 • PRODUCTS
Foam, Steel, PVC
- Sturdy inversion table for reducing back stress and stimulating circulation
- Tubular steel frame, memory-foam nylon backrest, and powder-coated finish
- Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers; inverts up to 180 degrees
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions; Folds for storage; measures 26 x 65 x 49 inches (W x H x D);
- Product Weight – 75 pounds, Carton Weight – 85 pounds, Weight Capacity – Supports up to 350 pounds.
The IronMan Gravity 4000 inversion table is built with a durable tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. 2 ½ inches thick Memory-foam vinyl covered backrest for a comfortable head and back. It has tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers that provide stability when inverting.
Extra-long safety handles provide easy return to the upright position and vinyl safety covers are added for safety.
• Helps reduce back stress by relieving pressure on vertebrae discs and ligament• Can reduce fatigue, stress and relaxes the overall body• Can promote stimulation of blood circulation to relieve stiff muscles•