Nayoya Back And Pain Relief-Acupressuer Mat And Pillow Set-Relieves Stress Back,Neck, Sciatic Pain
By kevincooper • October 15, 2016 • PRODUCTS
About the Product
- IMMEDIATE back and neck pain relief in the comfort of your home in as little as 20 minutes per day
- ELIMINATES the need for expensive treatments as well as therapist, masseuse and chiropractor visits
- EFFECTIVELY induces a state of complete relaxation while reducing aches, pain, stress and tension
- RELIEVES not only back, neck, shoulder and sciatic pain whether mild or chronic but also relieves headaches
- OTHER BENEFITS include improved sleep, circulation, and mood as well an increase in energy levels
Nayoya Acupressure Point Mat and Pillow Set Has A Total of 7,992 Acupoints
Acupressure has long been a best kept secret for pain relief. Now you can get immediate back and neck pain relief in the comfort of your own home in as little as 20 minutes per day.
Enjoy immediate natural pain relief in your own home without the expense of a chiropractor, masseuse, acupuncturist or physical therapist with the Nayoya Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set.
The acupressure mat and pillow help alleviate back and neck pain, sciatica, and muscle spasms without resorting to prescription pain killers or expensive treatments. Using the wisdom of alternative medicine, they provide effective pain relief that is simple and easy to use. Simply lie down shirtless on the mat and rest your neck on the pillow while thousands of acupressure points work on the body, increasing blood flow and promoting healing.
The Acupressure mat and pillow use tiny little sharp plastic acupoints to stimulate the body’s pressure points similar to acupuncture but without the use of skin piercing needles. When the pressure points of the body are stimulated, tension in the muscle is released while an increase in blood flow and circulation in the area slowly aids in healing and promotes complete relaxation and well being. In essence, acupressure point stimulation causes the body to heal itself so that it can function optimally.
By Culture C Simmons on February 7, 2014
Top Customer Reviews
By B.Dowell on October 9, 2015
Highly recommend it. I use it every night before bed and again when I wake up in the morning. I keep it by my bed at night and sometimes will use it during the night. My husband just shakes his head in disbelief but he does not live with chronic low back pain. I have found that it give me some relief. I have even fallen asleep on it. I am 69 yrs old and 110 lbs.